Impulse Welding Machine UIS-5
The impulse welding machine is designated for welding of professional homogenous by chemical composition products: high-durable (titanium, zirconium, etc., stainless steels, structural steels, etc.).
In comparison with traditional methods, UIS-5 machine provides welding of parts of different thickness without deforming them with a standard, size of a welding joint and firm correction.
Specifications of the impulse welding machine UIS-5
- working table width - 1200 mm,
- length - 800 mm,
- height - 1200 mm,
- weight - 200 kg.
- Time of readjustment from one name of parts to another - 10 min.
- Expended power - 3 kW/hour.
- Productivity - 100 welding joints 5 mm/hour long.
- One-phase - 220 V with grounding network.
- Attending staff - one operator per shift.
- Processing gas - argon.
- Water cooling is not demanded.
- Demand to premises - standard.
- Difference of thickness of welded parts - to 1/20 depending on parts.