1. Vacuum system V-1,5 O-IP for optical coatings using magnetron ion sources and large articles.
The system can also be used for deposition of decorative coatings on parts for various purposes.
2. Vacuum system structure. The installation consists of the following units.
3. Main technical characteristics.
- Time to reach the pressure in the chamber-2x10-3Pa - 30 min.
- Magnetron power supply blocks - 10-25 KW.
- Magnetron target size:
- Length -1960 mm.
- Width - 85 mm.
- The size of the ion beam on a section of the anode:
- Length - 2000 mm.
- Width - 100 mm.
- The accelerating voltage of the ion source, V - 0-2500 In.
- The working pressure range of the ion source, Pa - 10-1 - 10-2.
- The ion source current of 0-0.6 A.
- Concomitant treatment regimen ion source is provided.
- System analysis of plasma - a multi-channel.
- Coating thickness control system can operate in reflection and in transmission with the output of the spectral characteristics of a computer monitor.
- The range of control of coating thickness (300-900) nm.
- Accommodation technological sources - intracameral.
4. Technological ability to install.
- Coating on inner and outer surfaces of the articles.
- Coating of glass, ceramics, optical, and other metal substrates.
- Formed coatings-oxides AL2O3, TiO2, (Si / Al) 2O3, (In / Sn) 2O3, Zr2O3, metals (Ti, Al, Zr, etc.), nitrides of TiN, AlN, ZrN, the carbides TiC, ZrC, carbonitrides etc.