In modern technologies of deposition of coatings by vacuum methods, ion sources appear a necessary technological tool.
Thus, they to provide either cleaning of a surface or concomitant treatment and relaxation of arising voltages in the formed coatings.
The combination of a surface modification by ions of low and middle energies and coating deposition allows to form coatings with high spectral, physical and mechanical and operational properties.
Specifications of the ion sources
- Ion energy, eV - 0-3000.
- Operational zone dimensions, mm:
- isotropically on the whole volume of a chamber for coaxial sources;
- LxBxH - (150-900)x80x300 for sources with the ion beam of a rectangular form.
- Working current, A:
- 0-10 - for coaxial;
- 0-1 - for sources with a beam of the rectangular form.
- Power supply, kW - 2.5, 5.0, 7.0.